It is a hydrogel patch that turns rough and parched skin into smooth skin by providing conditioning and brightens dark and dull skin around the eyes.
- Configuration and volume : Jayjun Roselle Tea Eye Gel Patch 1.4 g x 60 ea
- Functionality Tested : Skin-brightening, anti-wrinkle, double functional cosmetics
- Country of manufacture : Republic of Korea
- Use by date or use by date after opening : Expires after 36 months, use immediately after opening
- Quality Assurance Standards : For defective products, compensation will be made according to the standards of the Consumer Dispute Resolution noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.
How to Use:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Potassium Chloride, Tripropylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract(0.2%), Saururus Chinensis Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Calcium Chloride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Calcium Lactate, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin
- When you feel irregular response on the applied area such as red spots, swollen skin, itching or rash caused by exposure to direct sunlight, please consult a dermatologist
- Do not apply to the areas of skin with wounds or other skin problems
- Cautions on storage - a) Keep out of the reach of children; b) Do not store in direct sunlight